Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Quick Update

Hi All - Just updated with some photos and news, I am working again now so unfortunately I haven't been able to get these on any earlier. I have 'inherited' Kelly's job (thanks Kel) at Mackay Building Supplies and so far so good, I'm enjoying it. It's nice to talk to someone that doesn't expect me to wipe their bum, fetch them things or cook for them for a change! Needless to say between that, Allstar, family and my volunteer job I am flat out so thats my excuse for not returning a few of your phone calls - well more than a few!

Heres a snap I took of the cane trash (cane cutting has started and this is the trash left over, they sell it for about $4 a bundle as mulch, each bundle is huge) which I thought looked quite artistic and since I risked my life on a main road to take the photo I am going to use it!

No comments: