Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm lovin' me some painkillers!!!

How bad is this photo??!! It was the day after I had my wisdom teeth removed surgically & I was on really strong painkillers (obviously!!). I don't even remember Jar taking this photo.
Al kept calling me the Flying Nun cause of my very fashionable icepack but it felt so good I wasn't taking it off!!!! (Stewie - call before you have yours done and I'll tell you the name of this drug so you too can look like this!! You don't want to be going home just with panadol fortes I'm tellin' ya!!). Al dropped me & Ned off to Mum's for babysitting and it was just what I needed - homecooked soup, poached runny eggs & good dose of mother love.




A beautiful picture Ned did of a flower in a thunderstorm for me. He was so concerned and worried - bless!!

No comments: