Friday, December 21, 2007

We're Home.

The last box has finally been unpacked & we are in. What a bloody terrible process that was!!
It's a great feeling to be in our own home & it's hard to get used to the fact that if I want to put a hook in or paint it a new colour I can!! Thankfully we really like the colours they have used & even though we will want to change them at some stage the pressure is off Al to have to do it straight away.
We love our new home luckily cause I think we will be here a long time - especially when you put it the way Jarrah does - "Mum you know when you finally pay for this house I will be 44"!!! My response - "Don't say that to Dad'!!!!!
From this............

To this............
Our lovely reclaimed timber dining suite that was a very generous gift from Bill & Barb that we love & really appreciate.
My fave room - bathroom complete with spa!!!
2nd bathroom which is sort of outside - will be great for when we put in a pool.
Kitchen (dishwasher is proudly filling that hole now after dragging it around for 4 years I can finally use it again)

Ned's room that he loves (even though he is yet to spend a night in there!!!) & he says the best bit is the frangipani tree right outside his window cause it's his fave tree.

Unfortunately at time of photography our room & Jarrah's were not suitable for public viewing!!

No comments: