Thursday, January 17, 2008

Art Journal Challenge

I have been trying to maintain two blogs - our family one and my art one but it is just getting too hard so I will be adding a few of my 'projects' here from now on for those of you who are interested (for those that aren't you will just have to scroll past them!!!) The other site will be closed down so don't bother going there anymore.
Last year I took part in an international online challenge where we did a deck of cards with a word prompt every week. It was great - 52 cards for 52 weeks. This year it's an art journal still using the one word prompt idea, so I have made my book & the first prompt was commit.



I'm not used to leaving this much 'white space', my usual style is to cram as much on as possible but I am trying new things for this journal...................

No comments: