Thursday, April 10, 2008

Term 1 results.

Ned has done so well at school in the first term. He has won 3 gold cards, a student of the week certificate & got the "best of the bunch" award for excellent behaviour in Term 1!! When he gets a gold card he has to go to the principals office to choose a pencil and the first time he got it he said "you should see how many pencils Mrs Ollett has - probably about 10,000 or 6"!!!

Jar got really great results too for first term, passed all the important subjects but failed miserably at sport - I think she gets that from me!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.