Tuesday, July 29, 2008

School Reports.....

I wasn't sure if I should be one of 'those' mothers & do this post but I can't help myself & I am so proud of Ned and the way he makes the right choices. I'm not the only one.............
Mrs K (his teacher) agrees & I quote;
"Ned is a very happy , confidant and thoughtful child who always considers how he should be behaving and treating others. Its such a pleasure to watch Ned in group times, because he can ignore inappropriate behaviours (which may look fun) and continue following the 5 L's of listening. Ned always shows a caring attitude towards his class peers and bringing a smile to our faces is something very easy to do!!!!

Jar also got a great report card, good marks for work, effort and attitude as well as most of the teachers commenting on how friendly & polite she is. Unfortunately she got an E in physical education - she takes after me in that way!!!!!

It's always nice to hear from a third party that your kids are great and it makes up for those days that suck!!!!!

No comments: