Thursday, August 28, 2008

R.A.K (random act of kindness)

Last Saturday when we were doing our shopping at Woolies Ned was being super good and cute. He saw this bubble blower that was in the shape of a sword which he really wanted and when I
said no he was disappointed but fine about it and we kept doing our shopping with him chatting to me the whole way around.
When we lined up to pay, a lady came up to us and said "this might be a bit weird but I was following you and your little boy up the aisles and he is such a beautiful little soul and he was so good when you said no to the bubble blower that I would like to give him $5 to buy it".
Ned was soo happy and kept saying on the way home "that lady gave me the money cause she thinks I'm great, hey Mum". She isn't the only one sweet boy.........

No comments: