Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 364 (23.09.10)

We went to visit Parker today and he definately made my heart skip a little beat and all those thoughts of 'could we have one more' came rushing back!!  (I say we could - Al says we can't!!!)
Anyway he was even more beautiful in 'real life' and we all enjoyed cuddles and kisses with him.
Me holding Parker

Jar having her little cuddle....

and Ned having his much anticipated hold.  Ned has been so excited for this baby and has said things to us like 'I bags naming it', 'when their baby comes I just want to be a part of it all' and best of all when I told him Karlee had the baby he yelled out 'woo hoo I'm an uncle'.  I love this pic of Riley, Ned and Parker (in case you haven't clued on this is Rileys new baby brother) and I'm imagining there will be a million more of the three of them over the next few years!!

No comments: