Monday, April 25, 2011

easter break crafting.

 we haven't done much this easter - alot more lazing around then I had planned but we have done a few little reno jobs round the house (pics to come) and I have squeezed in some craftiness!
 We grew grass in eggs again this year...
 stuck all our eggs in a vase instead of hanging them from branches - theres just no dry wood around here!
made these bunny peeps - I ended up doing about 7 but they were fun and easy.
The colours are nothing like what they are in this pic.
 screened some shirts for gifts - I have done the lego man one heaps but the birds are new
started ned's quilt.

1 comment:

Caro said...

Gee, I wish you were part of my shop! Your stuff is great, love the shirts, they are awesome, love the bunny peeps too, so cute! and the grass in eggs is a great idea.