Sunday, April 01, 2012

thirtyeight

It's that time of year again and once again I was spoilt!!!
jar and al got me a bike that I have wanted for awhile now - I got it early before the boys went to Adelaide.  For the maiden voyage, jar and I did a 8km ride to mum and dad's and back - that's like a marathon for me!!!
 The rest of my spoils and some spending money I recieved!
 jar and I went for mexican - so good - washed down with mojito's and sangria !!
 jar the little sweetie pie surprised me with my fave little lemon pie so I would have a cake on the day. she also tricked me into thinking for a second that it was a little something from Tiffany and Co with the colour of the box!!!  They must be saving that for my 40th!!
 got me an anti coal seam gas shirt to annoy a few people with!!
and got another celebration at mum and dad's a few days later - the table was so pretty!!
lucky me!!


No comments: