Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Lark Yumminess!


I thought I would do a bit of a round up of my fave online stores - it's the best way to shop!!
Lark is a big fave of mine, they sell the sweetest things.............

Camp Fire Cushion
Love these cushions - $29 each
TV Cushion
Tree Stump Ottoman
Tree stump ottoman - $39
Keep Calm & Carry On Poster
Keep Calm and Carry On poster - $25 each
Pocket Mirror - Meet Me at MikesPocket Mirror - SummerPocket Mirror - Winter
Cute little pocket mirror - $5.95 each
(I got Jar one of these - soo cute!)
I Heart Op Shops BadgeI Heart Craft BadgeI Heart Tea Badge
I love cross stitch and adorable little badges  - $2.50 each
Knitted Cookies Play Set
Knitted baked goods - $35 per set
Victoria Mason Granny Square Necklace: Blues
Sterling silver necklace that looks like a crochet nanna square - yes please! $220 each - eep!
Bob Boutique 'Sew Happy' Calico Bag
Sew happy bag - $15

No comments: