Friday, December 10, 2010

One last shopping post.....

Just to finish off I thought I would share my favourite independant online stores............

First is Lisa Leonards Designs, beautiful, meaningful handmade jewellery.  I have a couple of her things and have given a few as gifts - it's all so good!!


Next is Dragonfly toys - great for ethical toys and kids stuff.....
Feature image





State of green is my next shop - I couldn't get any pics of their products but it's worth the click to see what they have in store.  They sell really good enviro shopping bags for $4.95 each - cheap!!

Tinderbox product from WA - so, so good and all handmade and natural.  The room spray smells really good and we get a lot of visitors asking where they can pick some up - well click this link and your on your way to a sweet chemical free smelling home!!

Lastly is buyolympia which has a lot of artists showcasing their work and prints.
The prints below are from there by artist Nikki McClure and she cuts each one out with a knife.  I have the 'treasure' one for our kitchen (still awaiting framing) and want the 'breathe' one badly!!
$9 each and printed on recycled paper using soy inks.

Product Image 

Product Image

No comments: