Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mandy's 40th!

We went out to Finch Hatton on Friday night to celebrate our great friend Mandy's 40th birthday and had a ball.  Great night, perfect location, awesome people and the best acoustic muso I have heard - seriously!!!

It was really hard to get a good photo cause this drunk guy kept stepping in front of my camera every time I would take a pic!!!
Our bed - the party was at the showgrounds so we popped our boot open and crawled into bed.
Note the glass of water on the end of the car that I made Al get me in the night - I was not feeling well!!!!
We woke up really early and had a walk around the grounds before heading home and this cute pup followed us - I wanted to keep him but he was brindle and male!! (we don't do male or brindle dogs!!)
The beautiful view upon waking - it was so peaceful until I started being violently ill!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacky, goodmorning.....over here is it the 16th....as it is Benin's birthday; I know it is your too....so here we go.....
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
happy Birthday Dear Jacky
Happy Birthday to you....

May-be see you soon over there...

Love Syl and Benin XXoXX