Wednesday, March 16, 2011

thirty.seven.today

 thirty seven and I still get a homemade cake from my mum!  This was my fave - lemon yoghurt!
 spoilt!
awesome leather and silver necklace nic got me - I love it!
the outside is a deep green leather and the inside ring is black.......
Ps - I wasn't going to post this pic cause of the neck - Al always teases that I have a long neck and over the years I have had 3 comments about my neck length:
1. We went to the doctors in Darwin once about my neck and he made a passing comment on it being quite long (!!!)
2. Once at the pub a guy complimented me on my nice long neck - yeah that was a bit weird.
3. When I had a surgery and I woke up the nurse was telling us how they thought they were using a childs size tube that they stick down your throat but no it was an adult!!  They had to send for a longer one from the private hospital across the road - no wonder I'm sensitive!!

No comments: